We’re growing. And we’re always looking for talented people like you.
At Naranga, our team is inspired, we are empowered to share our insight and we’re always thinking about the next big idea.
Our team is growing fast, so if you like working with an amazingly talented group of people in a friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
Join some of the most innovative minds that are developing technology solutions that address the most critical aspects of operating multi-locations in the franchise operations industry. Regardless of your position, you will be contributing to the future of this growing field, and you will delight in such a high professional and personal return on your investment.
- Time Off
- Health and Wellness
- Professional Development
- Company Culture
Client Success Leader
Due to our increased growth, we are hiring another Client Success Leader (CSL).
The CSL is responsible for ensuring our clients are delivered a thoroughly positive experience through onboarding new accounts and maintaining a strong relationship with existing business. These clients are generally in the franchise industry and have multiple franchisees that they need to manage with our software. The CSL owns the customer relationship and is an ambassador on behalf of the customer and Naranga.
The CSL is an overall facilitator for our clients, and as a result can expect to work across multiple teams and multiple departments. You can expect to frequently interact with billing, sales, development and other groups in supporting a variety of customer issues.
This role would also encompass a heavy involvement with making our current clients aware of other solutions that we have to support them and their franchisees. This role would report up to our VP of Technology Solutions and Delivery.
- Manage and drive the install/onboard of new customers
- Conduct client reviews to make sure they are delighted with our solutions
- Serve as a dedicated representative for select accounts
- Conduct weekly conference calls with select accounts
- Conduct quarterly account reviews with select accounts
- Look for opportunities to cross sell and upsell the Naranga solutions to our clients
- Research and recommend system enhancements based upon client’s needs
- Ensure client billing is up to date
- Hold training sessions for our clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- The candidate would demonstrate a strong history of customer management and support
- 2+ years of strongly demonstrated customer support, ideally with a SaaS provider. Knowledge of the franchise industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Good Planning and Analytical Skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced IT environment
- Must be energetic, motivated sales consultant with strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with your customers.
- Ability to listen to customers’ needs and proactively offer solutions.
- Articulate and well spoken, STRONG communicator. Excellent communication/with great interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Strong sense of humor and a competitive spirit are essential.
- Ability to communicate and work with Development Teams
- As an individual must be self-motivated/starter/sufficient.